CHOOSE A LOCATION AND A TIME BELOW
Register for a Skills Test at the Bellingham Location
|Test - Skills - Bellingham Thursday June 8th, 2023||Bellingham - Range||
|Test - Skills - Bellingham Thursday June 15th, 2023||Bellingham - Range||
|Test - Skills - Bellingham Thursday June 22nd, 2023||Bellingham - Range||
|Test - Skills - Bellingham Thursday June 29th, 2023||Bellingham - Range||
Corner of Bellis Fair Parkway and Eliza Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226
Inside of the Bellis Fair Mall near the Target store, One Bellis Fair Parkway, Unit 370, Bellingham, WA 98226
Register for a Skills Test at the Anacortes Location
|Test - Skills - Anacortes - Friday June 9th, 2023||Skagit||
|Test - Skills - Anacortes - Friday June 16th, 2023||Skagit||
|Test - Skills - Anacortes - Friday June 23rd, 2023||Skagit||
|Test - Skills - Anacortes - Friday June 30th, 2023||Skagit||
RANGE AND CLASSROOM LOCATION:
8612 South Marchs Point Rd., Anacortes, WA 98221
Cascade Anacortes Class
|8624 S March Point Rd, Anacortes, WA 98221, USA|
Cascade Anacortes Range
|12599 Thompson Rd, Anacortes, WA 98221, USA|
|Bellingham, WA 98226, USA|
|1 Bellis Fair Pkwy, Bellingham, WA 98226, USA|
You must bring:
- A current registration and license plate for the vehicle.
- A valid form of photo identification.
- You must wear the minimum protective equipment including:
- A helmet compliant to US DOT requirements.
- Eye protection (glasses, goggles, or faceshield) unless the vehicle has a windshield.
- Sturdy Over the Ankle Footware
- Sturdy Long Pants
- Sturdy Long Sleeves
- Sturdy Full Finger Gloves
- See FAQ for more information
At a minimum, the registered and currently license plated motorcycle must be checked to have:
- Reasonable tire tread, with no embedded objects, that are are not significantly under-inflated.
- No fuel, oil, or fluid leaks that will compromise the safety of the rider or others.
- Functional brakes.
Students may be dismissed from the course if they:
- Demonstrate they are unable to safely control and operate a motorcycle/rig.
- Do not meet exercise objectives.
- Repeatedly do not respond to coaching.
- Intentionally commit unsafe acts
- Are demonstrating impairment by drugs/alcohol
- Are excessively fatigued and may present a safety risk
- Are physically/emotionally impaired
- Intimidate, sexually harass, or threaten Students or Instructors WMSP will not engage, mediate, or suggest customer service solutions to customers. Contractors are solely responsible for managing their business. Customer service policies and options are all locally (Contractor) managed decisions.
Testing and Private Lesson Cancellation, Reschedule, and Refund Policies
Motorcycle Tests and Private Lessons are non-refundable. Reschedule requests must be made NO LESS than 48 hours prior to your Motorcycle Test or Private Lesson. If you need to reschedule a Motorcycle Test or Private Lesson please contact us via email (email@example.com)
Failure to contact us 48 hours before your Motorcycle Test or Private Lesson will forfeit any funds paid.
Cascade Motorcycle Safety reserves the right to cancel or postpone a Motorcycle Test or Private Lesson due to circumstances beyond our control. In the case of a Motorcycle Test or Private Lesson cancellation, you will be rescheduled into the next available Motorcycle Test or Private Lesson.
Extraordinary circumstances or government order may result in immediate changes to our policies. In such cases we will make individual determinations at our discretion. While our staff will do as much as possible to help you learn to ride safely, we cannot guarantee that you will complete a Private Lesson or pass any Motorcycle Tests. Motorcycling is an outdoor activity and you are responsible to ensure that you have appropriate riding gear to ensure your comfort and safety. No refunds or rescheduling will be given to students who are unable to complete a Private Lesson or Motorcycle Test due to not being prepared for the weather.
Cascade Motorcycle Safety policies are subject to change without advance notice. Changes are in effect as soon as they are posted on our website.