3 Wheel RidIng Classes
Cascade Motorcycle Safety teams with Can-Am On-Road to offer 3 Wheel Riding Classes
WHAT IS THE CAN-AM RIDER EDUCATION PROGRAM?
If you’ve ever dreamed of an open road adventure, then the Can-Am Rider Education Program. is your path to reality!
Certified instructors will share their expertise for you to receive the training fundamentals required to successfully complete the course and obtain your 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement. A Can-Am On-road Vehicle will be provided for the duration of the course at no extra cost. Please note that the model of choice cannot be confirmed.
Our classes include Knowledge and Skills Testing toward your WA 3 Wheel Motorcycle Endorsement.
There’s never been a better time to Learn To Ride.
You will receive theoretical and practical essentials worth months of riding experience:
- how to minimize risk and handle special situations
- basic vehicle control
- throttle control
- straight line riding
- turning and shifting
- advanced skills like stopping quickly and evasive maneuvering
*Cascade Motorcycle Safety reserves the right to combine classes to meet our minimum number of
students per class. Cascade Motorcycle Safety reserves the right to cancel or postpone a class
without advance notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
*Reschedule requests must be made NO LESS than 7 days prior to the original class start date/hour.
If you wish to reschedule your class, please contact us via email (email@example.com).
Failure to contact us more than 7 days in advance of your scheduled class will forfeit your tuition,
and no refund will be issued. Tuition refunds are subject to a $29 handling fee. Refunds can only be issued for the originally
purchased class date.
*In the case of a class cancellation, you will be rescheduled into the next available class, or you can
apply any payments to another product or service we offer. No refunds will be made for cancelled
classes. In the case of a postponed class after it has begun, the remaining class segments will be
rescheduled to a later date.
*Extraordinary circumstances or government order may result in immediate changes to our policies.
In such cases we will make individual determinations at our discretion.
*While our staff will do as much as possible to help you learn to ride safely, we cannot guarantee that
you will complete a course or pass any tests. Motorcycling is an outdoor activity and you are
responsible to ensure that you have appropriate riding gear to ensure your comfort and safety.
No refunds or rescheduling will be given to students who are unable to complete class due to not
being prepared for the weather.
*Cascade Motorcycle Safety policies are subject to change without advance notice. Changes are in
effect as soon as they are posted on our website.
A 3 Wheel Motorcycle endorsement is required in WA to ride a Can-Am On-Road vehicle. This endorsement allows you to operate a 3-wheel motorcycle. A knowledge and skill test on a 3-wheel is required.
To support the safety of all Students WMSP has established requirements for Student dress, all of which must be worn any time a Student is on a motorcycle. Students who fail to meet the following minimum protective gear requirements must not be allowed to participate in on-cycle training:
- Sturdy pants or riding gear that fully cover the legs. (Denim jeans are acceptable.)
- Long-sleeved shirt or jacket that fully covers the arms.
- Sturdy, over-the-ankle footwear offering adequate ankle protection. (i.e. canvas high-tops, or slip-on-boots with elastic (only) ankle covering are not acceptable).
- Full-fingered gloves, preferably leather-palmed, offering adequate protection.
- Eye protection (face shield, goggles, safety glasses, eyeglasses, or sunglasses) must be worn at any time while upon a moving motorcycle.
- Properly fitted US DOT (49 C.F.R. Sec. 571.218) compliant helmet that is free of any structural damage. (This includes
- Contractor, Instructor, or Student provided helmets). Notes: Contractor provided loaner helmets must be US DOT (49 C.F.R. Sec. 571.218) compliant and free of structural damage. Sanitary disposable liners (aka “hair cap”, “nurse cap, “bouffant cap”) will be provided for Student/Test Taker use whenever a contractor provided helmet is used.
Students may be dismissed from the course if they:
- Demonstrate they are unable to safely control and operate a motorcycle/rig.
- Do not meet exercise objectives.
- Repeatedly do not respond to coaching.
- Intentionally commit unsafe acts
- Are demonstrating impairment by drugs/alcohol WMSP POLICY AND PROCEDURES MANUAL: 3.0 – TRAINING 3.0 – TRAINING
- Are excessively fatigued and may present a safety risk
- Are physically/emotionally impaired
- Intimidate, sexually harass, or threaten Students or Instructors WMSP will not engage, mediate, or suggest customer service solutions to customers. Contractors are solely responsible for managing their business. Customer service policies and options are all locally (Contractor) managed decisions.