CASCADE STREET STRATEGIESRIDER TRAINING FOR ALL MOTORCYCLISTS
Presented by Cascade Motorcycle SafetyOur 2022 Street Strategies classes have past, sign up below to get a notification as soon as 2023 dates are available
Our Cascade Street Strategies is a full day of safe, FUN, learning on the road course at Pacific Raceways in Kent, WA. This is your next level in street motorcycle training. Each lesson reinforces the basics and takes you to the next level in developing your street riding techniques. You’ll finish the day with expanded skills and confidence to make your street riding easier, safer, and more FUN.
Register for Cascade Street Strategies
Pacific Raceways 31001 144th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042
|30800 148th Ave SE, Kent, WA 98042, USA|
Here’s what the day looks like:
8am – Arrive at the track, sign in, and attend the rider’s meeting. Then we do tech inspection (making sure all bikes are in safe operational condition) and tape up the lights and mirrors with masking tape (we’ll have enough tape for everyone). While we get everything ready to ride you’ll be meeting the other riders and coaches.
9:20am – Lesson #1 starts under the tent. We’ll explain the theory and techniques we’ll be practicing on the track.
9:40am – Track Session #1 starts. We head out on the track for a 20 minute session to practice the techniques from the lesson. You’ll be joined by our instructors who will be observing and demonstrating the skills.
10:00am – End of Track Session #1. We’ll head back the the pits for refreshments and to connect with the coaches and riders to share feedback and experiences.
10:20am – Lesson #2 starts under the tent. The rotation starts over, each hour is one lesson and riding session.
After the first 3 sessions we’ll have a lunch break and then back to it for 3 more sessions in the afternoon.
How much riding will we do? Lots! You’ll probably go through a whole tank of gas. You’ll also want to bring your favorite energy snacks to keep your tank full as well.
Is my motorcycle right for Street Strategies? If it has a license plate, is in safe operational condition, and capable of highway speeds then your bike is just fine. Street Strategies is for street riders of all stripes; Cruisers, Sportbikes, Dual Sports, Standards, Baggers, or Adventure motorcycles, all are part of Street Strategies.
Cascade Street Strategies-Rider Training for all Motorcyclists
1 day, 6 lessons, 6 riding sessions
• Vision & Awareness
• Throttle Control
• Braking Techniques
• Cornering Lines
• Downhill Cornering
• Adjusting Cornering Lines
$299 per person
Riding Gear requirements:
– DOT full face helmet (Modular helmet OK)
– Motorcycle boots
– Motorcycle Pants and Jacket (Chaps OK, Textile/Kelvar with Armor OK)
– Motorcycle Gloves
31001 144th Ave SE
Kent, WA 98042
RIDING GEAR You must have this minimum riding gear to ride on the track
- Full face DOT compliant helmet (modular type OK)
- Full finger motorcycle gloves
- Motorcycle jacket (Leather or armored textile type)
- Motorcycle pants (Leather or armored textile/kevlar type, leather chaps OK)
- Motorcycle boots (Must provide ankle protection)
- Base layers to keep you comfortable
- Consider synthetic base layers for cooling or warmth depending on the weather
- Warm days feel even warmer at the track
- Get plenty of sleep and be ready for a full day of fun and challenge
- Bottled water and packaged snacks are provided but please feel free to bring any of your favorite snacks or sports drinks
- Bring more hydration and snacks than you think you’ll need, we will be riding lots!
- Licensed and registered for street use (no off road only or track only motorcycles)
- Full tank of gas, you’ll probably use the whole tank
- T-CLOCS inspection before arrival so there are no surprises during tech inspection
- Be sure you check your tire pressure before leaving home
Purchase of Cascade Street Strategies is non-refundable within 14 days of the event. If you wish to cancel or request a refund/credit you must contact Cascade Motorcycle Safety more than 14 days before the event via email (INFO@CASCADEMOTOSAFETY.COM). Any refunds are subject to a $29 handling fee. You may transfer your registration to another party with a minimum of 3 days notice before the event by emailing us with the new student information. In case of the event being cancelled before the event start time by Cascade Motorcycle Safety you will be issued a full refund. Cascade Street Strategies will run rain or shine, be prepared for the weather. Riders in Cascade Street strategies must be at least 16 years old. Riders under 18 years old will be required to have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver before participation. All riders must have a motorcycle endorsement on their driver license.
Extraordinary circumstances or government order may result in immediate changes to our policies. In such cases we will make individual determinations at our discretion.
No refunds or rescheduling will be given to students who are unable to complete class due to not being prepared for the weather.
Cascade Motorcycle Safety policies are subject to change without advance notice. Changes are in effect as soon as they are posted on our website.