ULTIMATE BIKE BONDING RIDER COURSE (UBBRC)
ULTIMATE BIKE BONDING
RIDER COURSE (UBBRC)
Ultimate Bike Bonding Rider Course (UBBRC) is a course with an overall aim to help riders develop smooth and precise control as they manipulate the primary controls and practice low-speed riding techniques. The UBBRC allows participants to refine skills via low-speed, limited-space exercises. By the end of the course, participants should be able to handle their motorcycle in a more precise and smooth manner.
This course is only available for a private group or club booking. A private booking is available for up to 10 riders for $1500. Please email us to request a date.
Similar regularly scheduled offerings include Pro Rider and Cascade Gymkhana.
This class is for advanced riders to improve their skills and cannot be taken for endorsement.
To support the safety of all Students WMSP has established requirements for Student dress, all of which must be worn any time a Student is on a motorcycle. Students who fail to meet the following minimum protective gear requirements must not be allowed to participate in on-cycle training:
- Sturdy pants or riding gear that fully cover the legs. (Denim jeans are acceptable.)
- Long-sleeved shirt or jacket that fully covers the arms.
- Sturdy, over-the-ankle footwear offering adequate ankle protection. (i.e. canvas high-tops, or slip-on-boots with elastic (only) ankle covering are not acceptable).
- Full-fingered gloves, preferably leather-palmed, offering adequate protection.
- Eye protection (face shield, goggles, safety glasses, eyeglasses, or sunglasses) must be worn at any time while upon a moving motorcycle.
- Properly fitted US DOT (49 C.F.R. Sec. 571.218) compliant helmet that is free of any structural damage. (This includes
- Contractor, Instructor, or Student provided helmets). Notes: Contractor provided loaner helmets must be US DOT (49 C.F.R. Sec. 571.218) compliant and free of structural damage. Sanitary disposable liners (aka “hair cap”, “nurse cap, “bouffant cap”) will be provided for Student/Test Taker use whenever a contractor provided helmet is used.
Students may be dismissed from the course if they:
- Demonstrate they are unable to safely control and operate a motorcycle/rig.
- Do not meet exercise objectives.
- Repeatedly do not respond to coaching.
- Intentionally commit unsafe acts
- Are demonstrating impairment by drugs/alcohol
- Are excessively fatigued and may present a safety risk
- Are physically/emotionally impaired
- Intimidate, sexually harass, or threaten Students or Instructors WMSP will not engage, mediate, or suggest customer service solutions to customers. Contractors are solely responsible for managing their business. Customer service policies and options are all locally (Contractor) managed decisions.
Cascade Motorcycle Safety reserves the right to combine classes to meet our minimum number of students per class requirement or to cancel or postpone a class due to circumstances beyond our control.
Cancellation & Completion Policies:
If you need to reschedule your class we must hear from you NO less than 7 days prior to the class start date/hour. If you don’t contact us or call at least 7 days before your class starts, any money paid for a class will be forfeit and there will be NO refunds. Any refunds given are subject to a $10.00 handling fee. While our staff will do as much as possible to help you learn to ride safely we can not guarantee that you will pass the class and receive an endorsement.